Proverbs 16:24

"Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." -Proverbs 16:24

November 05, 2011

craft fair goooodies

Went to the Perham Craft Fair today with my fabulous sister Sara...and we had some GREAT finds!

From store Jezebel in Perham, MN

Oversized blocks for baby girl

Ridiculously soft hooded towel for baby girl

Headband/flower for baby girl, so that when she wears brown, she still looks like a girl :)

From Jezebel, 'Simpler Thyme' is the greatest smelling candle I have ever smelt!

Soft sweater for me!
I also got a wooden train with an engine, three cars that carry animals, and a caboose for the little man, but he is currently taking a nap WITH his train, so I have no picture yet!




OK...snuck a picture of the train...

No comments:

Post a Comment