Proverbs 16:24

"Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." -Proverbs 16:24

November 04, 2011

"don't expect anything original from an echo"



(Title quote by unknown author)

Deer hunting starts tomorrow.

Busy next nine days! We are planning to be here at my in-laws till Sunday, then head back to Moorhead to get our house ready to put on the market. I am excited to get that project off our list and just have our house for sale and let God run the market...hopefully it sells quickly, but we shall see!

Tom and I got to have a break from the kids today because my fabulous sister-in-law offered to babysit for us! It was a great time to relax. Adalia is more than a handful sometimes!

FINALLY, a perm picture.

I promise to do better at planning out things to talk about on this blog, but today I am uncreative, unthoughtful, and unimaginative.

I will post some more craft projects, horse info, recipes, and general fun ideas over the next week or two!

Hopefully tomorrow will be full of inspiration as Sara and I take off for the Perham Craft Fair! I am so excited!!

Till tomorrow, I sign off...

No comments:

Post a Comment