Proverbs 16:24

"Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." -Proverbs 16:24

November 17, 2011

"let me pour you a glass of white, so you forget all of my lies"

(Title quote from Elenowen)

Sorry for being so absent as of late...

We are finishing up our house projects so that we can put our home on the market! I will add some pictures later, but I have to email them to myself from my phone first.

Today, we are heading up to Grand Forks to look at three houses...two of which I think may be our future home!!!! I am so ecstatic...I cannot even put into words how important it feels to me. I am so ready to have a home, settle into it, not live out of a suitcase, have more babies there, raise little farm animals, and try desperately to build up my character and the character of our kiddos! (I am not waiting to work on that last one till we have a house, just in case you were concerned!)

Also, I have a small mountain of work to get done so I am registered for school in the spring!

Anyway, with that being said...I have way to much to do to be blogging, so forgive me if I am short and absent...I shall return!!

Well wishes from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment