January 05, 2012
1. I joined a local bird watching group. I really like birds. More than you can probably imagine.
2. I start school in five days.
3. Adalia didn't sleep well last night.
4. My shoulders are sore.
5. My heart is a little sad that I haven't even had one email reply from my post two days ago. Did you read it? Did you care?
6. I am starting a 52 week Bible reading plan that I am super excited about.
7. Student Financial Aid paperwork has officially made me qualified to join the circus as a professional circus lady for 'jumping-through-hoops'.
8. I am serious about being sore. My shoulders HURT and I am not hardly even moving.
9. I will be attempting to cook bok choy for the first time in my life tonight.
10. I have a dentist appointment in a few hours. I don't like having metal tools shoved around my pearly whites.
11. I am sitting at a coffee shop on campus, and they have got a FABULOUS sectional. Denim ultra-cushy seat, great paisley throw pillows.
12. I can't find Tom's 2011 tax return and I need it to finish my financial aid paperwork.
13. I am very ready for us to buy our own home, but I am quite thankful for the rental we are in temporarily.
14. I had an amazing time meeting with a great friend, Heidi, yesterday. I coulda chatted for another five hours and not gotten tuckered out. WHAT a blessing!
15. I am excited to meet this lady that my husband just started doing Crossfit classes with; met her husband today and she sounds SUPER cool :) I love making friends.