Proverbs 16:24

"Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." -Proverbs 16:24

January 25, 2012

whistle while you work

**i won't complain, i won't complain, i won't complain, i won't comlpain, i won't complain, i won't complain**




Today, I am thankful for:

1. Finding five dollars in my wallet.
2. The ability to work.
3. Good music.
4. My mom praying for me.
5. Having been able to pay bills yesterday.
6. My computer.
7. My husband, son, and daughter...(even if they drive me a little crazy)
8. Memories.
9. Cheerios.
10. Riding lessons...I feel like I was made to ride horses, and this has been an amazing gift.

1 comment:

  1. So...are those in any particular order? Just teasing! It is great to be thankful for the little things in life like #4 or #10, instead of being bitter or unhappy with some of the other things that have been troubling you like the car breaking down or house still on the market. We could all learn alot from a simple post like this if we were just willing to be thankful for the things God has given us (#7) instead wishing for more than we really need. Another great post Hannah. I really love you with all my heart.

    ReplyDelete