Proverbs 16:24

"Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." -Proverbs 16:24

September 24, 2011

i lied...

So, Tom and I had to make an inpromptu trip to my parents house this weekend, hence me breaking my promise and not blogging yesterday. We are moving and will be living with my parents until our housing plan is figured out. After putting in two offers on two different farms and getting turned down, we are a bit discouraged and confused about what to do next. Anyway, we had to get my parents house ready to have four more crazies running around.

I have the plan drawn up for the built in crib and will post it no later than Monday.

For now, I am going to gobble up some cold medicine, take a boiling hot shower, and hope that I can get a wink or five of sleep.

Please forgive my lack of diligence in writing. I will make up for it!

For now, please comment and tell me if you think I should get another perm or keep my hair straight. QUANDRY!

(permed)
(not permed)
(not permed, just styled)


1 comment:

  1. You are a pretty girl ~ just do what makes you happiest! :)
    Of course by know you probably already have! ;)

    ReplyDelete