Proverbs 16:24

"Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." -Proverbs 16:24

September 26, 2011

"people who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one"

(Title quote by Leo J. Burke)

Hello!

Adalia had a super rough five hours in the middle of today. TOTALLY wiped me out. I am not sure if she is teething, stressed, sick, or just crazy.

She is convinced that she only needs one nap a day though now. She went from a steady three naps a day, to one nap of about two hours. She is still super tired trying to play and go for walks with this new nap schedule that I end up with quite a few pictures like these:



We moved one van load of stuff from our house in Moorhead to my parents house. We are excited about this move! It will be challenging to live with my parents for a few reasons, mostly because we have a scream-y seven month old, but we are ready to handle that and sure that God has a great plan in all of this. It is just temporary, and we may need to just remind ourselves of that on rough days!

My Papa and Nana are coming to visit soon and I am so excited to see them! It's been too long! I have some cool sewing projects that my Nana can, hopefully, help me out with!

Tomorrow will be a busy day for me. I must send off some bills, forward our mail, call our banker, go for a run?, shower!, and hopefully do some work in the third floor where we will be residing! Once we get settled in I will post pictures of our new "home".

That's about all I have to share! Hope you are all doing well! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment