Proverbs 16:24

"Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." -Proverbs 16:24

September 22, 2011

reunited...and it feels SO good!

Me, Tom, Hunter and Adalia all under the same roof again till Sunday evening.

AWESOME!

I dread our times apart, but just love and cherish our times together!

This will be SUPER brief, but I promise that tomorrow I will post this GREAT IDEA I have for a built-in crib...diagram will be included!

For tonight, I just wanted to check in to say hello. This week was a wild one...Adalia decided that she is far too old for napping (at only seven months) but was too tired to even play and ended up staring at the ceiling, paci in mouth, resting her head on a giant teddy bear multiple times each day. So, between her wildness, and the general chaos of life, I am extremely thankful to have my capable, muscly husband back in my zip code again!


Goodnight, world!

No comments:

Post a Comment