Proverbs 16:24

"Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." -Proverbs 16:24

September 19, 2011

"serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not people"

(Title quote is Ephesians 6:7)

Hello! First off, I have 993 page views! Woo, almost one thousand!

Secondly, I had the LOVELY opportunity to babysit my fabulous friend, Kayla's, children. They are so cute and they played so well with Adalia! We all had a blast! We played trains, read some books, watched Mickey Mouse, ate some pizza, and then zonked! Fun evening. I was very blessed to be able to serve them. And God blessed me back...because I locked myself out of my house and had no house key with me. But, rather than panic, I shot up a fervent prayer and checked the front door. Sure enough, it was locked. But I gave it a tough shove (it's warped from the heat this summer so tends not to close sometimes) and found that it hadn't latched quite all the way, so it OPENED! Woo! I had a sleeping baby in her carseat, and no other options to get into the house, so THANK YOU GOD!

Anywho, productive day today for me! I got tons of laundry done, some general cleanup, a brief nap, and I wrote up our offer on the farm!! I also got a shower in. I feel on top of things and quite optomistic today. *fingers crossed for no curve balls this week*

I think that I will do a vlog in a couple days here...chat it up with my awesome readers...who will, on that day, be listeners and not readers. Haha!

Oh, ALSO, happy to report, Tom's phone is all up in working order, so I got to hear his voice this evening...so soothing for me!

It's late, and I find it unwise to stay up too late after baby sleeps, so I am off. Good night, cyber-friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment