Proverbs 16:24

"Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." -Proverbs 16:24

September 25, 2011

"now i lay me down to sleep"

Okay...please excuse my terrrrrrible drawing abilities.

This is an idea I have for an infant/toddler bed rather than having a crib. It is a built-in bed with a sliding decorative gate.

Here are my terrible drawings of my idea!

(above, bed....below, gate)


So, there it is! I am very excited to put this in our kids room in whatever house we move into. I want to do trees in Hunter's room for sure. I also got a bear rug (teddy bear that is) that I want to hang on his bedroom wall like an animal mount. I think that will be so cute to do like an outdoorsy, North American hunting theme in his room!

In Adalia's room, I may do nature-ey stuff as well, but I might make her gate design a little bit more girly, with some flowers or birds.

Anyway, let me know what you all think!

No comments:

Post a Comment