Proverbs 16:24

"Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." -Proverbs 16:24

October 16, 2011

for better or for worse, but hopefully the former...

So, as many of you readers know, Tom and I were married January 10, 2011 in the Moorhead Courthouse. It was a lovely day, spent with the man that God has grown just for me.


Since the moment Tom proposed...well, let's be real...since I was five years old, I had in mind what I wanted for a wedding. Tom and I still plan to have a white dress, black tux, honeymooning shindig...we just have to figure out when it would be a good time. Right now, it is not a priority. Financially or time-wise.

BUT, when the day comes that we can have another big day...I AM READY! And I will leave you all with a nice little list of links to check out!

This will be my dress...
This lady will, hopefully, take some photos...
And this is where I would like to honeymoon...
But this would be ok too...
And just in case the first two places dont't work out...
We may have to spend one extra night out, just so we can stop in at this place...

No comments:

Post a Comment