Proverbs 16:24

"Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." -Proverbs 16:24

October 21, 2011

inspire...

There are inspiring people in each of our lives.

My parents, they inspire me to be a great family woman...wife and mother, sister and daughter.

My niece, Madelyn, inspires me to sing and be creative, especially when people are watching and I will look silly!
My brother, Jonathan, inspires me to wear plaid and listen to great music!
My brother, Christian, inspires me to question things that I hear, look into things on the media, and believe strongly in things that are important.
My sister, Corisa (the bride),  inspires me with her ability to put the past behind her and live a beautiful life with her family! (Putting the past behind me is something I struggle with.)

Tomorrow I will post a few more of the most inspiring people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment