Proverbs 16:24

"Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." -Proverbs 16:24

October 24, 2011

life has been throwing lemons...and it's a shame that i don't care for lemonade...

Taking a break from my "inspire" part II blog.

I got a perm today. I will post picutes later.

"Love will not betray, dismay, or enslave you...it will set you free" - Mumford&Sons

It is hard to choose to love sometimes, but we are promised (in this song, and MORE importantly in the Bible) that love is the decision that will free us, and God is faithful to fulfill that promise.

God is softening my heart right now towards the things He loves and I will share more about it later, but for now...just trust me when I say it is much easier to keep your heart soft than it is to turn a hard heart soft. It is also tricky to turn a selfish heart away from yourself and get it caring about others.

No comments:

Post a Comment