These are twenty-five things that I would like to do before I am the same:
1. Buy a wedding dress.
2. Renew vows with my forever man.
3. Get pictures taken of the event listed above.
4. Get pregnant again.
5. Start baking bread.
6. Find and purchase a farmstead.
7. Learn to be a better financial planner.
8. Make Senior Airman in the Air National Guard.
9. Start praying for my children every morning.
10. Try every day to be a better servant to the King, wife to my husband, and mother to my children.
11. Maintain straight A's in all my college classes.
12. Get our family on the road to being debt-free.
14. Start raising chickens, goats, and maybe a cow or two.
15. Take some family camping trips, maybe in some state/national parks.
16. Memorize Bible verses as a family.
17. Continue in the Parelli horse program with Taz.
18. Blog. Duh.
19. Share my faith more readily and often.
20. Read more books on my reading list.
21. Write and record some music.
22. Get back in shape. Via Crossfit.
23. Start singing on our worship team at church.
24. Get better at sewing and knitting.
25. Start gardening, growing our own fruits and veggies.