Proverbs 16:24

"Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." -Proverbs 16:24

October 08, 2011

when did you realize...?

My heart is finding itself somewhere between confused, broken, and learning.

When did you all realize that you were completely without control? I am trying to so hard to give up that heart of control, but I am so scared. What happens when I allow things that are going to happen anyway without fighting for my way?

Any thoughts, anyone?? Please? Send some insight, encouragement, or Bible verses.

1 comment:

  1. I don't have an easy answer for this one. For me it would be a long list of sad stories in which God was the only One to turn to. My only hope. My only sense of direction!

    Kinda like in tithing when you just give in faith & God always provides/makes of the shortfall if there were one. Just step out in scared-faith & He will be right there with you. Easier said than done..I know!!! Hope it helps! :)

    You are prayed for friend! :)

    ReplyDelete